Asquith's first home
Inspect by appointment.
Cass Property is excited to offer this 1870’s colonial style cottage showcasing immense charm and period character.
Surrounded by mature gardens, it is completely private, resting on a generous 1031sqm block. The house features decorative ceilings, a full brick build and ambient fireplace in the lounge. Sun soaked interiors are immediately enticing with the north aspect utilised on the generous side deck and with banks of French doors that stream in the light.
Bus at door, short walk to train and village shops. Close to Asquith Public School and golf course.
– High ceilings, some decorative, solid block construction
– Spacious dining, charming lounge with a fireplace
– French doors open to the sunny north facing deck
• Two generous bedrooms, bedroom sized classic bathroom with a decadent in-floor bath
– Neat and tidy timber kitchen with a gas cooktop and servery to the lounge
– Study nook, home could be reconfigured to a 3 bed
*Please note the fireplace is ornamental only *
Pets considered on application
– 80m to the 592, 595, 597 and 598 bus services to Hornsby, Berowra and Asquith
– 550m to Asquith Park
-1km to Asquith station
– 1.2km to village shops including Coles
– 1.2km to Mt Colah station
– 1.6km to Asquith Public School
– 1.6km to Asquith Boys High School
– 1.7km to Asquith Girls High School
– Easy access to Westfield, Barker and St Leo’s
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
Register now to express interest in this property.